Guaranteed Seamless Transition
4M takes great pride in our proprietary transition plan. Tim Murch, CBSE, our president and CEO is so confident in our system that he personally guarantees a seamless transition to 4M Building Solutions. For many, transitioning from an existing provider to a new provider can be one of the biggest challenges in making a change to your building support services. At 4M, we see the transition as our opportunity. 4M’s customized transition systems are implemented seamlessly, without interruption to you. Our dedicated transition experts, called our Operations Support Team, or OST, have a combined 60+ years of industry experience. Day one of the job start will go unnoticed, but the only thing you will notice is a new, higher level of cleanliness, with compliments, not complaints. 4M is dedicated to providing you with peace of mind, so you can completely focus on your business.
- Detailed Start-Up Plans are prepared and customized specifically for your facility.
- On-site OST Transition Manager works with you for a minimum of 30 days prior to the start date. All areas are mapped out and engineered with customized routes for every Team Member. All High Priority areas are noted.
- Human Resources works diligently to ensure the most professional and compatible team members are screened, hired and trained prior to the start of work
- A dedicated, on-site account manager is selected and begins working with the OST to understand site specifications and your facility in its entirety.
- Project work schedules and periodic schedules, specific to your facility, are prepared for your inspection and approval.
- Management support staff members are on site to evaluate progress during the initial transition period. During this time, 4M works diligently to ensure that your expectations are met and exceeded. Daily communication ensures all concerns are addressed immediately.
- An account manual specific to your facilities needs is developed.
Change is always a consideration when it is time to put the janitorial contract out for bid. Sometimes it’s just easier to keep things as they are. However, when we put out the RFP for janitorial services, and 4M provided their response, along with a complete and detailed proposal, a clear and concise Transition Plan was provided. Not only did they submit a very attractive proposal, but the transition went flawlessly. Careful planning and execution on their part made the ‘fear of change’ non-existent. They literally delivered what they promised on everything. It made our decision to change a viable and valuable decision.- 700,000 square foot Pharmaceutical Clean Room Manufacturing Facilities